Monday, September 9, 2013

Wow it's been a while

I haven't written here in months. I shouldn't have neglected Blogger so much. Tumblr is addicting I admit which is why I was so reluctant to make a Tumblr while I was still in college...

Anyway. Shit has really hit the fan.

DB came back a couple weeks ago. He called after two months of not speaking. He was drunk and admitted that he was confused about everything except for me. That he did love me and he said a bunch of terrible things because it was the only way to get me to let go. This was what Mom said. Not to mention the fact that he managed to disprove everything that I had initially believed.

And yet. Yesterday it ended. Just like that.

Only because I'm not meant to be in relationships. I'm not good enough. I'm too emotional and too serious. I'm not Indian. I'm not right.

I tried so hard to make him happy, to show how much I care and love him. All I am and do screws everything up. I am a screw up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home