Saturday, July 6, 2013

I need more space

I need more space, more than I already asked for. I hate people hovering over me. Especially my dad. He means to be helpful but is grating on my nerves. I just am feeling smothered, suffocated and it is making me edgy and very irritable. I asked people to give me space but I want to demand more. I want them to collect on some island somewhere out of sight and out of mind and stay there forever because I want to get on with my life and be successful, happy, healthy and continue on in this fashion.

I had a great conversation with a prospective boss. He said "I like you. I think you're fun." It was a great feeling. I feel like I will go places. I want to go places. I want to be the best assistant because I want to learn how to be a CEO.

I am not too emotional or not worth it. I do not have a self esteem problem and I will fight. I will fight and I will win because there is not at thing I have done that was wrong. Maybe not right, but not wrong.

I am a catch. A great one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home