You can call bullshit because you're up to your mouth in it
See the problem is very simple. I've had enough. And yes I'm selfish, according to you, because I'm not paying attention to you. I'm not heeding your cries for help and yes I do have some notion about what you're going through but you know what? I made the mistake of telling you what I'm going through which you don't care about which set off a chain emotional reaction in me which caused me not to trust you and therefore if I do not trust you then I am pretty inclined not to care about what you're going through because you were a shit friend to me and while I have cared, while I have cried about what you're going through...You are a repeat offender. You have double standards. You can't take what you dish out. And seriously you need something to cure that Mirror Syndrome you have.
You should have known I am trouble. I can run you over. I can kick your ass. I am invincible and contrary to popular belief I do care. I care about myself. I love who I am and if you don't, then move out of my way. You can't use our past as a crutch and as a free pass anymore. You can coast on the fact I have known you since I was three and vice versa. The past is the past. It is nothing more than a living memory in the gray matter and coils of your putrified brain that is polluted with thoughts that keep telling you than you are nothing without a man and friends who always tell you "yes" and never "no." You fucking mad at me because I'm selfish enough to take of myself when you can't?
Wow.
Well, I should thank you because it's because of you that I am stronger. Wiser. And probably better off. I'm not going to make the mistake of trusting you and so therefore you can go on and on and on to your heart's content about how much I wronged you and how I'm pushing you away and taking the low rode. Blah blah blah. The fact you have NO idea what could possibly be upsetting me and well, you'll never know. You wore out your own welcome mat and you can't come in my house anymore. And not even look into the windows, but I'm building boundaries.
What did the friendship mean to me? You want to evaluate like I'm such fucking college course at the end of the semester? Of course you would. You are predictable. And I'm not surprised about what you wrote either. I knew you would write that which is frankly why it is easier for me to let you go. You are not worth it.
I've been sitting in your shadow all these damn years and kept our relationship going because I held my tongue. I'm not going to be silenced anymore. And you can't stand that.
You talk about what friendship. Our definitions are clearly different. I would say a real friend is somebody who knows all about you and loves you anyway. I do. I still believe that. But. You have hurt me. Too many times. I also know the definition of crazy, masochist and a toxic relationship.
You're right friendship isn't a monologue. SO why is it that you can't listen? Why is it that you get to do all the talking and when I mimic you? You hate it.
I deduce you hate yourself. Because I do what you do and you hate it. Yet you can't see that in the mirror, it's not translucent. It's you. All you. So don't be blaming me if you hate yourself.
You should have known I am trouble. I can run you over. I can kick your ass. I am invincible and contrary to popular belief I do care. I care about myself. I love who I am and if you don't, then move out of my way. You can't use our past as a crutch and as a free pass anymore. You can coast on the fact I have known you since I was three and vice versa. The past is the past. It is nothing more than a living memory in the gray matter and coils of your putrified brain that is polluted with thoughts that keep telling you than you are nothing without a man and friends who always tell you "yes" and never "no." You fucking mad at me because I'm selfish enough to take of myself when you can't?
Wow.
Well, I should thank you because it's because of you that I am stronger. Wiser. And probably better off. I'm not going to make the mistake of trusting you and so therefore you can go on and on and on to your heart's content about how much I wronged you and how I'm pushing you away and taking the low rode. Blah blah blah. The fact you have NO idea what could possibly be upsetting me and well, you'll never know. You wore out your own welcome mat and you can't come in my house anymore. And not even look into the windows, but I'm building boundaries.
What did the friendship mean to me? You want to evaluate like I'm such fucking college course at the end of the semester? Of course you would. You are predictable. And I'm not surprised about what you wrote either. I knew you would write that which is frankly why it is easier for me to let you go. You are not worth it.
I've been sitting in your shadow all these damn years and kept our relationship going because I held my tongue. I'm not going to be silenced anymore. And you can't stand that.
You talk about what friendship. Our definitions are clearly different. I would say a real friend is somebody who knows all about you and loves you anyway. I do. I still believe that. But. You have hurt me. Too many times. I also know the definition of crazy, masochist and a toxic relationship.
You're right friendship isn't a monologue. SO why is it that you can't listen? Why is it that you get to do all the talking and when I mimic you? You hate it.
I deduce you hate yourself. Because I do what you do and you hate it. Yet you can't see that in the mirror, it's not translucent. It's you. All you. So don't be blaming me if you hate yourself.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home