How long is forever?
You always think that they will always be there, but sometimes life and fate have other plans so no matter how mad you are or how much they upset you, always tell that person, those people you love them, because you don't know if they will always be in this world.
My heart goes out to my classmate and her daughter who lost a friend, lover and father. He was her family.
I am going to tell him how much I care, I won't regret it and try to dissuade him from getting a motorcycle. Or at least...being very careful.
My heart goes out to my classmate and her daughter who lost a friend, lover and father. He was her family.
I am going to tell him how much I care, I won't regret it and try to dissuade him from getting a motorcycle. Or at least...being very careful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home