Monday, June 10, 2013

Blow me one last kiss...You are full of shit!

Well, you failed the test.

It's hilarious because nobody will ever tell you except for me that you suffer from a serious case of Mirror Syndrome. All the things you accuse me of and all the things you think I lack, the selfishness you see is all mirrored from you. You should know by now, that you reap what you sow.

You decided to get personal and bring your parents into the mess. It's between the two of us and I can't believe you brought them into it. You do ask too much of people. You ask me to be forgiving and completely tolerant and comply to your wishes, every single one at my own expense. And that is not selfishness?

Well. I have news for you. The love, the respect and the support I ask from you are all things that I receive from others and I reciprocate wholly. Selfish is not something that I exemplify. And maybe only those you deem worthy, clearly, get to see that. Just not me.

You are all the things I am separating from and I don't need to tell you that, because I made myself very clear the first time.

What you say, all those things. You fail to see what you do that hurts me. I know what hurts you and yet you have double standards. It's not okay if I speak to the person I love when you are attached to your phone. It's not only if I talk about the man in my life when I am forced to listen to you constantly. I am not allowed to comply or complain. I just have to listen. Not is not fair. You hate him and you know what, I don't really like your boyfriend either. He has changed you in ways that I greatly despise. But I listened. And when you are forced to listen to me, you recoil in hatred and send nothing but daggers.

You can't see things from my perspective and you are like all the people I did in fact push away. And for each good reason. You don't want to see the reasons in yourself, the reasons I pushed you away.

I'm not selfish. I am the mirror and you are what you see in it. But you blame the mirror. It's always the mirror's fault.

It's not my fault that you are selfish. I'm trouble. I'm the trouble that tells you I have had enough of submitting myself to your impossible standards. I value loyalty above all else but you have revoked the privileges in which I can be loyal to you. I remember why I loved you and why it is hard to let you go, but my dear, you are making all that much easier to let everything go.

Maybe not forever. But for as long as time need be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home