Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Playing Catchup: Love and Fred Ho

I love Fred Ho. He is an admirable human being. He is passionate and he is unfortunately dying. I admire his bravery and I want to be as brave as he is. I want to enjoy my life and although Fred hasn't gotten the kind of change he so longs and so envisions for our world. He has so many people in his life who love him and will see him through. I want that for myself and that is what I hope Dhruv, and well anybody who fears death will understand one day. You should only fear death if you have something to lose. If you don't have anybody who will miss you, if you don't have anybody who loves you now and who will live life with you and value your life. I am afraid to die. I mean in an accident tomorrow. I would be very unhappy because I only just have started living. Experiences that I so long to enjoy, I haven't yet, I want to enjoy them. I want a long happy life and to be old and comfortable when I die.

I have just started to figure out how to love and what it's all about. That in itself is something to live for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home