Things To Do Before Monday
Ethnic Studies (Monday)
Critical Reading & Expository Writing (Monday)
Poetry Workshop I (Tuesday)
CHANCE Intro. to Mathematics (Tuesday)
Other
- DUE September 17: review essay topic, find Asian Film book
- DUE September 24: Journal 1 (5 entries)
- Print: 2 readings
- Read Textbook, pgs 21-50, 84-105, 225-245, 387-391, 417-418
Critical Reading & Expository Writing (Monday)
- Free write about significant object; ask yourself research questions (what is it? why do I need it? what about it holds me hostages?); break up freewriting into thematic sections to further explore
- Bring object into class on Monday
Poetry Workshop I (Tuesday)
- Print out/read all poems
CHANCE Intro. to Mathematics (Tuesday)
- Journal #5: write about what you learned (2 things min.) about Excel 2007, play with it some more and write how you would change the survey to make it better
- Tuesday afternoon meet Professor
Other
- Get TB skin test from medical center
- Turn in paperwork for appeal/talk to adviser
- Get gym hours and GO

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home