Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I've got to get away

From here. From my parents. From my sister. From my family.

They're driving me insane. Again.

I'm so pissed at everyone. Everyone and anything. With no explanation at all. I'm so stressed. Tomorrow is my AP test for Japanese. I'm going to fail. Fail with an F. I'm so pissed. Why can't people just let things go?

I just want to do things my way and my way alone. My mom was harassing me about how I'm going to spend summer. She thinks I'll just blow my days away in front of the computer. And you know what? If I want to, I should be able to. I paid my dues in school. I was forced to spend four years in what has been an absolute hell hole.

And the school. The school is harassing me. They gave kids who were failing or in danger of failing invitations to an exclusive meeting in order to scare us into graduation. Well fuck you. I don't give a damn about what they tell me. It's bad enough I get it from my parents. It's bad enough my dad is trying to read what I write and hang over my shoulder or look down the hall at what I'm doing.

It's bad enough I have a mom lecturing me about how I need to have a productive summer. I KNOW THAT. God will everyone just lay off?

I really want to run now. I want to run up the hills and down the hills and never ever come back.

It's bad enough I had some guy who doesn't know me from Adam trying to be there for me.

It's none of the school's business. It's none of his business.

The school doesn't give a shit about its students. Only until something happens that will threaten the reputation of the school do they get excited. They just want to save their asses. Why do you think they try to cover up the suicides?

Because it doesn't look good. Oh heaven forbid students should be so miserable. So unhappy. And they didn't save them. No they just let them die and try to forget about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home