Book deemed impossible to find but I want to read anyway
I never thought I'd have a friend named Darcy because even though the daughter of my mom's good friend Doug has a daughter named Darcy, I never became friends with her. I found my own Darcy I guess or she found me or we were introduced to by a third party, our friend Ana. Anyway, Darcy found this book called The Labyrinth by Catherynne M. Valente that is officially out of print and is worth...wow according to Amazon at least $1000 if not a used copy for $400. But still! Amazing. Anyway, I hope a library or what Darcy said about the book being available online on the author's webpage is true. Because I will not shell out that much money for a book. Nope, nope, nope.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home