Denial
I've learned a few things about myself.
I'm very quiet and I don't need to communicate. Because actions speak louder than words.
I'm braver than I think I am.
"Is kissing always so...wet?"
I'm not sure if I like it or not, but it's growing on me. Strange. All that cinematic and textual hype, but I was more interested in hugging and breathing than kissing.
And no matter how many times I was told I was beautiful. I didn't really believe it.
I was in absolute denial, I admitted.
I feel so warm and happy, this sleepy stupor comes over me when I think of it. I just feel like I could fall asleep on his shoulder, his arm around me and rubbing circles on my shoulder. I felt so heavy like a stone, a permanent fixture that is not meant to be moved.
I feel like I don't have to be afraid to say anything.
Give into love or live in fear.
If I had a tattoo, I think I'd want something like that written on me or "love is a currency unspoken of."
Both are exceptionally true.
I don't know what is in the future and the past seems irrelevant now. I don't know where we are going and I'm afraid, but I'm learning.
If he is patient, maybe he'll have me.
I'm very quiet and I don't need to communicate. Because actions speak louder than words.
I'm braver than I think I am.
"Is kissing always so...wet?"
I'm not sure if I like it or not, but it's growing on me. Strange. All that cinematic and textual hype, but I was more interested in hugging and breathing than kissing.
And no matter how many times I was told I was beautiful. I didn't really believe it.
I was in absolute denial, I admitted.
I feel so warm and happy, this sleepy stupor comes over me when I think of it. I just feel like I could fall asleep on his shoulder, his arm around me and rubbing circles on my shoulder. I felt so heavy like a stone, a permanent fixture that is not meant to be moved.
I feel like I don't have to be afraid to say anything.
Give into love or live in fear.
If I had a tattoo, I think I'd want something like that written on me or "love is a currency unspoken of."
Both are exceptionally true.
I don't know what is in the future and the past seems irrelevant now. I don't know where we are going and I'm afraid, but I'm learning.
If he is patient, maybe he'll have me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home