It's Those Little Things
It's those little things
Like the manipulation of a robotic arm with commands at your finger tips when you spelled my name
How you remembered my name
How you tried to spell it "Chini"
How much you worry about me but only say a few things that give you away
Little things that make me smile
A smile that soothes my stomach, it's twisted confinement and hope that I'll retch
My body tries to choke me
But you make me smile
How you never laugh at me
You apologize when you touch me
We brush past each other and seem to float across each other's lines sometimes
Like children who can't color in the lines
"You smell really good."
"I wanna hug you again!"
"Of course I miss you!"
"Can I get a hug?"
"So no date today?"
It's just those little things.
Like the manipulation of a robotic arm with commands at your finger tips when you spelled my name
How you remembered my name
How you tried to spell it "Chini"
How much you worry about me but only say a few things that give you away
Little things that make me smile
A smile that soothes my stomach, it's twisted confinement and hope that I'll retch
My body tries to choke me
But you make me smile
How you never laugh at me
You apologize when you touch me
We brush past each other and seem to float across each other's lines sometimes
Like children who can't color in the lines
"You smell really good."
"I wanna hug you again!"
"Of course I miss you!"
"Can I get a hug?"
"So no date today?"
It's just those little things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home