Not "Happy", but just a Medium
You find so much more happiness by accepting that perimeters of who you are and not letting people change them for you. Stick to what you want and what you're comfortable with, let people in and out but don't get upset if people don't change or force you to try to change. You are who you are, don't need K$sha to tell you that. Certainly don't. I don't think she's talking about what I'm talking about.
What I mean to say is that, I feel embarrassed or stupid because I don't know things that most people my age do. But I realized and many times over realized after speaking with my friends that it's just who we are. We few people are not like the others of our age and it's perfectly fine. We'll do things on our own time and not let "the norm" tell us what to do. Or more importantly, or rather just as important, when.
What I mean to say is that, I feel embarrassed or stupid because I don't know things that most people my age do. But I realized and many times over realized after speaking with my friends that it's just who we are. We few people are not like the others of our age and it's perfectly fine. We'll do things on our own time and not let "the norm" tell us what to do. Or more importantly, or rather just as important, when.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home