I'm so sad
I ruined the dinner tonight.
I feel like an idiot.
I shouldn't have gone.
Everybody must think I am a basket-case. I need to disappear.
I miss Jennifer. And I miss Buddy.
I miss who I used to be and I don't really feel who I am right now. I want what I used to have and right now, just reject what I have now. I don't really 'have' anything.
I feel like an idiot.
I shouldn't have gone.
Everybody must think I am a basket-case. I need to disappear.
I miss Jennifer. And I miss Buddy.
I miss who I used to be and I don't really feel who I am right now. I want what I used to have and right now, just reject what I have now. I don't really 'have' anything.

1 Comments:
you didn't.
you're not.
we're glad you went.
we don't; you shouldn't.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home