Recovered from FB: Series of Nightmares
This is probably a good indicator that I need to relax or at least meditate severely. I've been having bad dreams. Twice in a row.
Last Night:
-possession in the form of a diabolical girl trapped in cookie dough which my parents didn't believe me
-my parents gave away Buddy without telling me
-a storm of multiple tornadoes
Previous Night:
-a woman is forced into prostitution because her daughter passes without "paying up"
-she is pursued by a "john" who is really an uncover detective
-the men imprisoning her are men from my family, they are my relatives
The Series of Nightmares (this was a month ago):
-a bizarre replay of "As I Lay Dying": my family and I are part of a funeral procession for my grandparents (to entomb them), turns out my grandmother was more alive than dead corpse, and we were about to bury her
-my grandfather turns out to be part of the KKK
-3 friends of mine (a real friends of mine) are at my house when male friends of ours invite themselves over and proceed to beat and attempt to rape us
-I manage to escape, but am forced to decide to go find help while leaving my friends as hostages and potentially will be raped
-I decide to stay
-Buddy is killed trying to protect us
-just when things are looking grim, all of our parents come
-parents do not believe us when we tell the truth
I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting. But I had a nightmare every night for a week.
I don't know what this means, but it disturbs me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home