Monday, March 7, 2011

Exhausted, No Stimulus

Maybe Buddy and I aren't so different. Maybe every dog that I find in the future or ever had as a friend (in my family companionship) had some sort of quality in her or him, that reflects me. Jennifer was patient, protective and loving. She was very decisive and stuck to her guns. Buddy is rambunctious, gluttonous (always hungry, I hope I'm not slobbery) and needs to be busy or else goes a little mad. He could have better manners.

I think I'm no different. Except in this case I'm so busy and way in over my head. We both bored and when we're bored, we destroy things. In my case, my body. In his case, whatever DVDs or books he can get his hands on when not careful or monitoring him.

I need to eat better, sleep better and exercise daily. An hour at least. Every day. I can feel myself degrade. It's the root of all my problems perhaps. Make me happier. All those endorphins I'm deprived of.

OR not.

There's nothing really that's getting me going. I'm so tired. I stopped caring.

NOTE: I started this yesterday and I don't really know where I was going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home