Future Poem
I cannot love you under the sun
I can't love you under the sun
They won't let me love you under the sun
They will not let me love you under the sun
You will not let me love you under the sun
You won't let me love you under the sun
---
Above are the different ways that I could begin the theme of the poem, but they change the meaning. They change the meaning entirely based on the tense, based on who the speaker is and who the subject is. Changing the focus changes everything.
So I need to play around with this more.
"UNDER THE SUN"
That is the theme.
I can't love you under the sun
They won't let me love you under the sun
They will not let me love you under the sun
You will not let me love you under the sun
You won't let me love you under the sun
---
Above are the different ways that I could begin the theme of the poem, but they change the meaning. They change the meaning entirely based on the tense, based on who the speaker is and who the subject is. Changing the focus changes everything.
So I need to play around with this more.
"UNDER THE SUN"
That is the theme.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home