Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Make Love to My Ears

I've compiled a list of the most romantic, warm-fuzzy-feeling inducing and positive relationship oriented songs, in my opinion. No hating or bashing. There is no order, no ranking or favoritism. It's just a list. Hence, no numbers. I've put them in categories based on the type of performers or "genres".

C R O O N E R S

"It Had to Be You" Frank Sinatra
"Fly Me to the Moon" Frank Sinatra
"The Way You Look Tonight" Frank Sinatra
"Come Fly With Me" Frank Sinatra
"My Funny Valentine" Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr.
"L-O-V-E" Nat King Cole

J A Z Z

"Take 5" The David Brubeck Quartet

R & B

"This Will Be" Natalie Cole

A L T E R N A T I V E

"Blue Caravan" Vienna Teng


C L A S S I C A L P O P

"My Confession" Josh Groban
"When You Say You Love Me" Josh Groban
"Dark Waltz" Hayley Westerna

M A I N S T R E A M

"Haven't Met You Yet" Michael Buble
"With or Without You" U2, Utada Hikaru
"Hey Soul Sister" Train
"She is Love" Parachute
"Lucky" Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Caillet
"I'm Yours" Jason Mraz
"Stolen" Dashboard Confessional
"I Want You to Want Me" Cheap Trick, Letters to Cleo
"Chasing Cars" Snow Patrol
"You're All I Have" Snow Patrol
"Iris" Goo Goo Dolls
"Somebody Like You" Keith Urban
"Keep On Lovin' You" Steel Magnolias
"When the Day Met the Night" Panic! At the Disco
"The Scientist" Coldplay
"Bleeding Love" Leona Lewis
"Why Don't You and I" Santana feat. Chad Kroeger, Alex Band
"Shark in the Water" V.V. Brown

M O V I E S & M U S I C A L S

"Time after Time" Tara Morice & Mark Williams
"Eternity" Dreams Come True
"I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face" Rex Harrison
"Love" Nancy Adams
"Music of the Night" Various performers (Notable: Michael Crawford, Josh Groban, Gerard Butler)
"At the Beginning" Donna Lewis & Richard Marx
"Come What May" Ewan Mcgregor & Nicole Kidman
"I'll Always Be With You" Sheena Easton & Jesse Corti, Helen Darling & Danny Frazier
"When I Look At You" Christine Andreas, Douglas Sills
"As the World Falls Down" David Bowie
"I'll Cover You"
"Someday Out of the Blue" Elton John
"Jai Ho" A.R. Rahman Feat. Sukhwinder Singh, Tanvi Shah & Mahalakshmi Iyer
"Until" Sting
"Beauty & the Beast" Angela Lansbury
"As Long As You're Mine" Indina Menzel & Norbert Leo Butz
"Something Good" Julie Andrews & "Christopher Plummer"



J/K P O P

"Simple & Clean"/"Hikari" Utada Hikaru
"1000 Words" Koda Kumi, Jade from Sweetbox
"Kiss Me Goodbye" Angela Aki
"Fall In Love" Lena Park
"Glamorous Sky" Hyde, NANA feat. Mika Nakashima

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home