40 Secrets
40 Secrets about yourself.
Be honest no matter what.
Then use the # of your age to pick your friends
Answer these 40 questions. Have fun
1 - Have you ever been asked out?
Yes
2 - Where was your default picture taken?
Default picture? If it's the profile picture on FB...Myajima, Japan. Not to get confused with Iwojima.
3 - What is your middle name?
I know it said, be honest and frankly this blog is very very honest, but names are not exclusive here.
4 - Your current relationship status?
Single and proud of it.
5 - Does your crush like you back?
If I had one, probably not.
6 - What is your current mood?
Upset
7 - What color underwear are you wearing.
Gray
8 - What color shirt are you wearing?
Orange striped
9 - Missing something?
Normalcy = happiness
10 - If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
*bitter laugh*
11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what and why?
Horse. I just want to blindly run.
12 - Ever had a near death experience?
Yes, I was nearly hit by on oncoming bus in New Haven.
13 - Something you do a lot?
Curse
14 - The song stuck in your head?
Right Round by Flo Rida
15 - Who did you copy and paste this from?
Princess Fiona
16 - Name someone who has the same birthday as you
Nobody I know.
17 - When was the last time you cried?
In the car when Mom forced me to talk about last night.
18 - Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes
19 - If you could have one super power what would it be?
Rogue's power, just without the extremes/killing people (no touch) and her ability to levitate/fly which was excluded from the live action X-Men franchise.
20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
One guy told me, "Face, boobs, ass." I couldn't stop laughing. I think it's the face.
21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Green Tea Frapp.
22 - What's your biggest secret?
My parents aren't my parents.
23 - Favorite color?
I don't really have one. At the moment I'm attracted to shades: black, white, gray.
24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
Of course and when I mean "kiddie", I mean like Gargoyles, Disney movies, etc.
25 - What's on your wall?
Ugly bug wallpaper.
26 - What are you?
Unfortunately, an adolescent female. By unfortunately, I mean human.
27 - Do you speak any other language?
Horrendous Japanese
28 - What's your favorite smell?
The smell of a bakery, fresh baked breads.
29 - Describe your life in one word.
Chaos
30 - Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Never
31 - What are you thinking about right now?
How I screwed up my life and my family's.
33 - What should you be doing?
Physiology lab, taking a shower, trying to convince my mom that she's wasting time/money trying to find a shrink.
34 - Who was the last being that made you upset/angry?
My dad namely, my family.
35 - How often do you talk to God?
Never
36 - Do you like working in the yard?
Depends on what it is.
37 - If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Westlane. One of my favorite characters.
38- On a scale of one to awesome, how amazing is Bekah?
What the hell is that?
39 - What is your natural hair color?
Sienna
40 - What was the last thing to make you cry?
When I realized that I'm a screw up.
Be honest no matter what.
Then use the # of your age to pick your friends
Answer these 40 questions. Have fun
1 - Have you ever been asked out?
Yes
2 - Where was your default picture taken?
Default picture? If it's the profile picture on FB...Myajima, Japan. Not to get confused with Iwojima.
3 - What is your middle name?
I know it said, be honest and frankly this blog is very very honest, but names are not exclusive here.
4 - Your current relationship status?
Single and proud of it.
5 - Does your crush like you back?
If I had one, probably not.
6 - What is your current mood?
Upset
7 - What color underwear are you wearing.
Gray
8 - What color shirt are you wearing?
Orange striped
9 - Missing something?
Normalcy = happiness
10 - If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
*bitter laugh*
11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what and why?
Horse. I just want to blindly run.
12 - Ever had a near death experience?
Yes, I was nearly hit by on oncoming bus in New Haven.
13 - Something you do a lot?
Curse
14 - The song stuck in your head?
Right Round by Flo Rida
15 - Who did you copy and paste this from?
Princess Fiona
16 - Name someone who has the same birthday as you
Nobody I know.
17 - When was the last time you cried?
In the car when Mom forced me to talk about last night.
18 - Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes
19 - If you could have one super power what would it be?
Rogue's power, just without the extremes/killing people (no touch) and her ability to levitate/fly which was excluded from the live action X-Men franchise.
20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
One guy told me, "Face, boobs, ass." I couldn't stop laughing. I think it's the face.
21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Green Tea Frapp.
22 - What's your biggest secret?
My parents aren't my parents.
23 - Favorite color?
I don't really have one. At the moment I'm attracted to shades: black, white, gray.
24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
Of course and when I mean "kiddie", I mean like Gargoyles, Disney movies, etc.
25 - What's on your wall?
Ugly bug wallpaper.
26 - What are you?
Unfortunately, an adolescent female. By unfortunately, I mean human.
27 - Do you speak any other language?
Horrendous Japanese
28 - What's your favorite smell?
The smell of a bakery, fresh baked breads.
29 - Describe your life in one word.
Chaos
30 - Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Never
31 - What are you thinking about right now?
How I screwed up my life and my family's.
33 - What should you be doing?
Physiology lab, taking a shower, trying to convince my mom that she's wasting time/money trying to find a shrink.
34 - Who was the last being that made you upset/angry?
My dad namely, my family.
35 - How often do you talk to God?
Never
36 - Do you like working in the yard?
Depends on what it is.
37 - If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Westlane. One of my favorite characters.
38- On a scale of one to awesome, how amazing is Bekah?
What the hell is that?
39 - What is your natural hair color?
Sienna
40 - What was the last thing to make you cry?
When I realized that I'm a screw up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home