Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh shista

This is what I need to do for math:

HW #40

Either print out these instructions, or circle the problems on the worksheet.
Do the problems on separate binder paper.

Green Star Review Packet

  • Standard 1
    • Conceptual Understanding: Problems A-D
    • Problem Solving/Application: Problem #2
  • Standard 2
    • Computational and Procedural Skills: Problems 1A, 2A, 3C, 3D
    • Conceptual Understanding: Problem 7
    • Problem Solving/Application: Problem 1
  • Standard 3
    • Computational and Procedural Skills: Problems C, D, H, I
    • Conceptual Understanding: Problems 2, 3
    • Problem Solving/Application: Problem 1

Buuuut I don't have the green worksheet. So I am screwed for tomorrow. I guess I'll just send Mr. Ferrante a note.

I also need think of a way to get money. >_< Why are things so expensive?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home