Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Horoscopes

I don't necessarily believe in this completely but I do think there is some good advice nonetheless.

He also wished me a Happy Valentine's Day yesterday which was really lovely.

From Yahoo!:

"Virgo (August 23-September 22)
In her practice, Lynch has found that Virgos make the best mates. You don't expect too much, which means your relationships are generally easygoing. You're happy with the simple things in life, so men don't necessarily need to pull out all the stops to win you over. You can also look at things logically and without emotion, which can be good when you get into a fight. The biggest dating obstacle Virgos face is that they're notoriously shy, which can make snagging a guy in the first place a challenge."

And...This especially goes without saying for me...

"Gemini (May 21-June 21)
The good news: Gemini girls are super social and have an easy time chatting up the male population. The bad news: You can sometimes be exhausting. "Gemini love to analyze everything that happens," says Lynch. "They love to talk about a conflict." This tendency to analyze everything may mean you overthink things, which might be stressful for you and the man you're seeing."

This is totally me. Well...I don't think the "super social" and "easy time chatting up" is right. I definitely am social and like to chat people up but I am very awkward sometimes. Dating was never easy, especially since I didn't try. Which worked out best for me. NO REGRETS! As far as being an overthinker and exhausting...Yeah I definitely see myself in that part. I will work on telling you all of my problems and unloading here than on anybody else. I don't really know who I refer to when I say "you" because honestly I don't really mean a person or anybody in particular. Just "you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home