Sunday, December 4, 2011

Series of Nightmares Continued

I guess when I'm stressed I have nightmares. Last night I had a very disturbing dream. My sister and I were child brides of a polygmist. He at times was a bushy haired older man with three mature older women as wives. At some points he looked like the man from "Sister Wives" on TLC. At times he looked was just a man with a brown mustache. We were somehow there, I don't really know how old we were. Or how long he had. But the third of the older women was relatively knew. She liked being pregnant and had the most children with him, or was the most eager. He forced us to take turns who was in bed with him. He did not approach me or my sister because we were still too young. But then took to me when I was ripe enough in his mind. He told me that he would take me to see a dirty movie so I would learn what was expected of me and then changed his mind when he said I must know. He tried to force himself on me and kiss me. I knew there was no escape. So I just asked him to pretend to seduce me.

At one point in the dream he let and my sister play in a river. We tried to drown ourselves but were rescued. I was punished because a man harassed me in a supermarket and he accused me of wanting to be with that man. I had to lie in order to avoid being beaten. I didn't want to be with either man. But I had to lie that I wanted to be with him than the guy who harassed me and I was scared he was going to take me away from the man I loved. He accepted this and it made him happy.

I don't know if any part of the dream was realistic and that is how some girls in the world or some girls in history had to do in order to survive. But I was so disturbed and I have no idea where these dreams come. What in me is manifesting itself to go to these strange places that I dream about.

I became pregnant. And I went to a place to terminate the pregnancy and confided in the safety of others what had befallen me. I found a girl who wanted to abandon the newborn she'd given birth to and she gave it tome because I was desperate for a child to appease him. I had to play the part until I would be rescued. I would be liberated.

I cannot believe what I dreamed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home