Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Counting

May 16. June 20. July 3. July 5. August 5, 11, 19. September 17. October. November 4. It's December 13! Wow it's been a long time.

I have so much cleaning to do. Tomorrow I am going a-visiting. I'll be back and it's back to cleaning and rearranging. Cooking and preparations. It will all come together in the end. There will be so much to do and I know my mom is very frantic. My sister is not really helping to ease the stress. Tonight I am taking her shopping, with hope I can bribe her to help me out, help Mom out and herself out by doing her share of the cleaning. 

Dad says, "Well...sure we can split it but...What am I supposed to do with one cup?"

She wants a bra from Victoria's Secret. I thought I'd never shop there, but ha! Never say never. Fucking Bieber adopting that phrase and making it trademark. Uncool. Very uncool.

I'm so pleased with myself. I got free shipping yesterday and did not pay a CENT for the yoga pants I just bought and some eye liner. WOOHOO! Free shipping by the way ends on Wednesday. Use those Secret Rewards cards!

We're into our ninth month. I can't believe I have a friend who celebrates every monthly anniversary. I mean some do that, but despite our testament of time...I am just more thankful than anything else. And feel a little accomplished. I mean four of those months approximately...Were spent apart. So much has happened and so much will happen. I could have throttled that manager of this, but that would not be productive. But that clueless man or as he says "outdated" really put us both through emotional hell! I was terrified that I would be forced to say goodbye to him. It never gets easier. In fact it just gets worse. Now I do not have to. I will not stop being a little anxious until he is physically here. I need that proof. That reassurance. When he is in my arms, I'll be completely calm. And assured. Nothing is certain though. Must wait until Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home