Monday, November 28, 2011

Two Weeks, One Month

I have two weeks left. I must use them wisely. I must get excellent grades, not decent but excellent. Why? Because I've been getting A's all semester long. Why stop now? Especially since I have been working so damn hard. So I have to buckle down. Everybody should after all. We all deserve this upcoming break and deserve to lay like vegetables, perhaps eat a few to make up for all the carbohydrates, saturated fats, oils, lipids and other grossly gut wrenching foods we'll devour in this next holiday month. However nothing can happen if we, if I don't keep it up.

I can't believe how effective speaking with my mom is. I seriously should always go to her first. She's so even tempered if not mild like and usually says what is. I mean she never lies, but she is comforting. "That's what mothers are for," she told me. This is true and it makes me sad not everybody's mother is like this. I am very grateful.

My parents and my sister though they drive me batty sometimes...I do love them all. No matter how much I say otherwise. My dad and I are on better terms. Distance helps.

Anyway. I should stop typing. Start typing things related to my projects. But I needed a little breather after all I just studied for my third (yes third) and final quiz for African American Lit. Survey.

Thank goodness! Just received word that I don't need to provide a dish for tomorrow's meal in Multicultural Young Adult literature. I didn't know how I was going to transport warm food on time for class in addition to all I have to write. Oh god...I must check the word count and expectations. AHH! I'm terrified. Absolutely terrified.

When this is all over. I'll be so happy.

Coming to live here. I can scarcely believe the journey. There's not really an ending. Wow, just wow. Coming here. I was looking at apartments, at places he could occupy. It's a strange feeling. I'm not afraid anymore. I'm just happy. My mom got me here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home