Tuesday, November 29, 2011

3

I don't know what is up with this number. 3. It keeps reoccuring. Why 3?

I'm so exhausted and so stressed with school, I'm not letting this get to be. But the prospect of him not being to stay terrifies me. I won't say good bye. At this point, I don't think it is possible for me to do that. I have had to let go of people before, beings that I've loved, but I can't do this. Can't lives on the won't road. Exactly. I can't, won't say good bye.

There are things I want to say to him like, "Don't leave me" or "Stay with me forever" but these are things I should not say to him. I know what he wants, I know about his dreams. His dream is not to have to leave the country and I know he does not want to leave me, but it's not his fault. Whose fault is it?

This would destroy me.

I have to get through these next two weeks. He has three more.

Then everything will dissolve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home