The Universe and All Around Me
The universe right now is very still in me.
I think I've finally reached a point where I just "am."
I don't forget who I was.
There is consideration of who I will be.
I see it and I wish it.
But I remember, there is no real way of knowing.
Don't wish too hard or don't want things too much, because desperation is dangerous.
But I'm not desperate.
Things will happen on their own time or won't, because that is how things are.
The universe just is, as are things around me.
Everything is just rushing around and around.
I remain, not uprooted.
I very much know where I am.
Who I am.
It took me eons to even like me, but I finally feel more so at peace.
Not to say things aren't hard or uncertain or fragile.
But I'll be OK.
I know. I don't know.
Well, that's how things go.
I'm ready.
I think I've finally reached a point where I just "am."
I don't forget who I was.
There is consideration of who I will be.
I see it and I wish it.
But I remember, there is no real way of knowing.
Don't wish too hard or don't want things too much, because desperation is dangerous.
But I'm not desperate.
Things will happen on their own time or won't, because that is how things are.
The universe just is, as are things around me.
Everything is just rushing around and around.
I remain, not uprooted.
I very much know where I am.
Who I am.
It took me eons to even like me, but I finally feel more so at peace.
Not to say things aren't hard or uncertain or fragile.
But I'll be OK.
I know. I don't know.
Well, that's how things go.
I'm ready.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home