I am an ignorant human being
I am an ignorant human being.
I only know what I know.
I am trying to be an ally to other human beings.
I am trying to understand what I do not understand.
It is not easy, but just because it is difficult or confusing or complicated does not mean I will give up.
But I cannot do this without you.
I need your help.
I am asking for your help.
I apologize if I mess up, if I make a mistake, if I do something completely the wrong way.
This is why I need you.
I need you to be my ally too.
Because there are people out there who do not understand me either like they do not understand you.
There are people out there who will give up because it is not easy.
There are people out there who will attempt to destroy us.
But they never will.
Because I have you and you have me and together they will never destroy us.
They will never destroy us, because we will hold onto each other and build each other again and again.
Together we will help each other to understand what we do not know and the people who do not know.
Please do not push me away.
Accept my apology.
You need me.
I need you.
Ignorant human beings will not survive alone.
Ignorant human beings will not survive in ignorance together.
I only know what I know.
I am trying to be an ally to other human beings.
I am trying to understand what I do not understand.
It is not easy, but just because it is difficult or confusing or complicated does not mean I will give up.
But I cannot do this without you.
I need your help.
I am asking for your help.
I apologize if I mess up, if I make a mistake, if I do something completely the wrong way.
This is why I need you.
I need you to be my ally too.
Because there are people out there who do not understand me either like they do not understand you.
There are people out there who will give up because it is not easy.
There are people out there who will attempt to destroy us.
But they never will.
Because I have you and you have me and together they will never destroy us.
They will never destroy us, because we will hold onto each other and build each other again and again.
Together we will help each other to understand what we do not know and the people who do not know.
Please do not push me away.
Accept my apology.
You need me.
I need you.
Ignorant human beings will not survive alone.
Ignorant human beings will not survive in ignorance together.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home