Monday, August 29, 2011

My Vagina is...Part 2

So I missed my Pill yesterday and took it this afternoon after thoroughly reading the instructions that come with the Gildess package. They said to expect spotting which has happened. Damn, when is my period going to end? It's been so light and barely there, on and off but not truly gone. When will it just leave me alone?

And while I was rereading the Gildess instructions I realized that what I am experiencing may be the symptoms of the Pill. I know big revelation, right? I just don't know what this means. Spotting, irregular bleeding are normal as you are "settling down" as it were, but there are other things mentioned. Some things severe like blood clots which I haven't thankfully experienced. I mean things like rash and vaginal infections. Great!

I'm worried. Looks like I'll have to consult with my physician. Argh.

This is for my own good, our own good. I keep telling myself that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home