Just because...
I don't seek out men, sex or relationships,
Go to a Women's college,
And like it,
Doesn't mean that I am not
A woman
A heterosexual
Attracted to
Biological males
Doesn't mean that I don't,
Want children one day,
Maybe a life partner,
Or a husband.
Just because,
I am
A
Biological
Heterosexual
Female
Doesn't mean that
I have to
Have sex,
Or a
Boyfriend
And,
I can be
Asexual.
Sexuality is not
Static
Unchanging
or,
Permanent.
Go to a Women's college,
And like it,
Doesn't mean that I am not
A woman
A heterosexual
Attracted to
Biological males
Doesn't mean that I don't,
Want children one day,
Maybe a life partner,
Or a husband.
Just because,
I am
A
Biological
Heterosexual
Female
Doesn't mean that
I have to
Have sex,
Or a
Boyfriend
And,
I can be
Asexual.
Sexuality is not
Static
Unchanging
or,
Permanent.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home