So what if I've known you my whole life?
Does that mean I'm supposed to love you, forever and ever?
We're not related by blood. That used to be the excuse for hating my sister, but blood don't mean shit. You don't need blood to be blood.
For you, I don't know what I'd need. What I'd require to keep loving you, "forever and ever."
I like hurting you, I'll admit, because I can get away with murder. And you'll never even know who "dun it?" Believe me, it's no butler.
I'm not around to serve you, you know? I wasn't hired to be your friend. I wasn't put up to listening to whatever you want to jam down my ear. There's already enough wax in my right, giving me enough problems.
We were fun when we were truly young.
It's weird how ironic things are. You being older than me, but by a year. But how you use your mind and how you use your body are not at all the way I use mine. I think. You don't. You just do what others do, you're one of the masses, but your mind is still young and yet what you do with your body is well...typical.
My parents now understand why I keep you at arms length.
I just don't know what to do with you. So, I don't.
You're stupid and people don't tell you so, because they are too.
I should keep away from you, because I will hurt you, because I want to protect you. Also, because I know I can.
We're not related by blood. That used to be the excuse for hating my sister, but blood don't mean shit. You don't need blood to be blood.
For you, I don't know what I'd need. What I'd require to keep loving you, "forever and ever."
I like hurting you, I'll admit, because I can get away with murder. And you'll never even know who "dun it?" Believe me, it's no butler.
I'm not around to serve you, you know? I wasn't hired to be your friend. I wasn't put up to listening to whatever you want to jam down my ear. There's already enough wax in my right, giving me enough problems.
We were fun when we were truly young.
It's weird how ironic things are. You being older than me, but by a year. But how you use your mind and how you use your body are not at all the way I use mine. I think. You don't. You just do what others do, you're one of the masses, but your mind is still young and yet what you do with your body is well...typical.
My parents now understand why I keep you at arms length.
I just don't know what to do with you. So, I don't.
You're stupid and people don't tell you so, because they are too.
I should keep away from you, because I will hurt you, because I want to protect you. Also, because I know I can.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home