Friday, July 23, 2010

Right Wrong

According to my sister, she thinks I left the house.
Therefore giving opportunity for my mom to explain to her what she really thinks of me and explain to my sister what our fight was about.
My mom says that I'm a brat who is upset that her dog is dying and just wants my parents to get me another dog right away and take care of that dog.
She wishes that I wasn't sitting a room away sitting with her dying dog, listening to how my mom really thinks of me.
She wishes that it was a simple matter of a girl who is a brat who just wants her parents, her old elderly parents with their two daughters whom they should have had decades before their biological clocks began to tick, were dog haters or undepressed types who can just accept that a dog is nothing more than a commodity who dies and unlike batteries does not need to be replaced.
She wishes that her brat daughter would just move on and accept and go on and forget.
She probably wishes the dog was dead by now so both daughter and family would have to stop feeding and caring for a sick animal who is bound to die any time now.

Now they are back. And I've been here this whole time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home