Jennifer Again
Well, she's getting up on her own. Standing up from a lying position is quite a feat. She's practically 90% normal. I don't know about going on walks, I doubt that part will change, but she's got her spirit back and part of strength. I couldn't be more amazed and more grateful. My worry and my insistence on a 24/7 vigil has almost diminished. Even my fear about going on vacation has been slightly put to rest. A family friend has offered to look after her while we are gone!
And Lauren has a dog now: the latest addition to her family, Emerson. I'm sorry I wasn't the one who introduced, but I'm happy for her all the same. He's not so much adorable as he is handsome. He's about 5 months old, but already protective and somewhat not alright around other dogs. We're meeting him tonight.
All that's left really is the matter of possibility or the problem, I'm not really sure what to call it, of another dog. I would like to get another dog. This is not a new thing that I've thought of, but even with Jennifer in better health, I would still like another dog and the feeling has increased. I am not bored of Jennifer, but I long for things that have well, expired in our relationship. We took her to the seaside and my mom kept complimenting how much she enjoyed watching everything. I'm so happy she did, but I wished she and I could have gone walking. I wish she was running happily and enjoying herself, which she was enjoying herself, but not running. Or walking.
And Lauren has a dog now: the latest addition to her family, Emerson. I'm sorry I wasn't the one who introduced, but I'm happy for her all the same. He's not so much adorable as he is handsome. He's about 5 months old, but already protective and somewhat not alright around other dogs. We're meeting him tonight.
All that's left really is the matter of possibility or the problem, I'm not really sure what to call it, of another dog. I would like to get another dog. This is not a new thing that I've thought of, but even with Jennifer in better health, I would still like another dog and the feeling has increased. I am not bored of Jennifer, but I long for things that have well, expired in our relationship. We took her to the seaside and my mom kept complimenting how much she enjoyed watching everything. I'm so happy she did, but I wished she and I could have gone walking. I wish she was running happily and enjoying herself, which she was enjoying herself, but not running. Or walking.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home