Wednesday, June 3, 2009

JUNE

I haven't been writing as much I noticed. I didn't even blog about prom. I STILL NEED TO DO THAT. I can't forget about prom. It was awesome.

Anyway, I haven't been writing as much as I was before. Before I was blogging daily, sometimes multiple times. I guess it has been two things that I have been holding me back or preventing me from blogging:

1.) I've been busy
2.) I've been lazy

It's definitely not, because I've been "happier." I'm still just as upset as ever. Sometimes days will begin happy and end badly or vice versa. Or start bad and end bad. It's off and on, but most of the time, it's all the time.

I can't believe the end is in sight. I can taste it. I can see it. I'm scared. Not because it's "over", but because I'm scared something will happen and prevent me from graduating. I'm done with my Japanese AP final, I made up the Ch. 11 test in math and I finished Physio. I also finished my Senior Final Poem for the Ouch, but I've got a writing assignment tomorrow morning. I also need to practice and do my Gov presentation tomorrow.

On Friday, I have to do my math final. I'm so scared. Nervous. I get a 4x6'' index card though. A cheat sheet. My is going to be pretty damn full. I'm taking no chances.

My June schedule is pretty crazy:

June 4th-- Senior Awards Night
June 6th-- Miller JPN Reunion in Saeki Sensei's room
June 11th-- Graduation Ceremony, Grad Nite (10 pm at Gamba, Dennys and then OBL's house)
June 13th-- Meet Lauren's Grandmother

JUNE 16 MY STUPID 18 BIRTDHAY (I'm not really looking forward to this)

June 19, 20, 21-- H-Squad Grad Party ?

And that's about it. For now.

Friday, I have to dress up like a goth. We're dressing up like stereotypes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home