Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm going to stop trying

I'm tired of being the one trying to keep in touch with people when people are clearly not as interested as I am. So I'm going to stop.

I'm not going to plan things or wish to plan things. I'm going to let friendship after friendship go. I'm not going to do anything.

What a shitty graduation this is. First of all, I hate graduation. I hate it. The only good thing is that I'm leaving high school. Nothing is working out. Grad Nite is a load of crap. Nothing is working out.

Graduation was not meant to spend with your friends.

I think I'll just go to bed early or watch stupid reruns of movies I can barely stand. I'm not going to bother planning anything for anything anymore.

And my birthday? Fuck that. I don't care anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home