Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First things first

This is a list of things that I have to do today, tomorrow, this month and this year, this SCHOOL YEAR, before I graduate:

1.) Math: HW#54
  • The HW is to read and learn more about parabolas. There will be a reading quiz tomorrow, so read carefully.
  • Read p. 595 and pay attention to the diagrams and yellow vocabulary words. On your HW paper, say what a focus and directrix of a parabola is and to draw examples.
  • Parabolas have a special property. What is that property and how does it work? Read p. 597 Goal 2 and then describe the property and how it works on your HW paper.
  • Use the Internet (search "real world parabolas") and your book (examples and word-problems in the HW section) to find three real-world uses of parabolas. Describe each in a sentence and explain why a parabola is needed to get the job done.

(OMG WHY?)

2.) Brit Lit: 1984 study questions packet and hand outs, memorize and recite Graduation poem to Ouch before June 2nd

3.) Japanese AP: Ask Mr. Morse for surprise questions for IQさぷり

4.) Practice Brit Lit Final Poem in time for Thursday Grad Night Speaking Try Outs

5.) Physio: Organize binder, add binder paper, finish worksheet due Weds about nerves, study for next Tuesday test

6.) Gov: Test on Friday, finish study guide

7.) Journalism: Article due tomorrow, Weds, get quotes from teachers, finish list of places that I could not get ads from for dad

8.) Finish PetSmart application online

9.) Fanime registration

10.) Ask office about graduation check out and final transcripts

I think that's it.

I have to remember to blog about Senior Ditch Day and prom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home