Saturday, May 30, 2009

Birthday Wishlist updated

1.) Purple hoodie (to remind of Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship) --> 2 person gift
2.) Gray boots like OBL's or Mickey O's --> All person gift
3.) Jewelry cabinet from Cost Plus World Market --> Maybe 1 person or 2 person gift
4.) American Eagle Black Flats from (8.5) from Payless --> 1 person gift
5.) iTunes Gift card --> Even if it's like $ 5, I'd love you.
6.) Plaid button up shirts from Wet Seal
7.) Comfortable pleated skirts from Forever 21, Wet Seal
8.) Flip flops/sandals (Old Navy or other place) --> Red, blue, yellow, pink, green, black, beige, white
9.) Cupcake Decorating book (Target)
10.) Polka dot/headband
11.) Cute school bag/tote
12.) Silver/Black/Gold necklaces/bracelets from Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe
13.) Graphic, comfortable Tees from Wet Seal, Forever 21, etc
14.) Body butter (lotion)
15.) Eye shadow
16.) Nice lip gloss

No perfume or sprays, I get headaches from those sorts of things.
No purses. I have enough for every outfit and then some.

For clothes. Get Elise to try on the pants. I am a size M/L for shirts. I'm not top heavy, but I do have a pooch. I'm a flabby. I have 8-8.5 shoe size.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home