Saturday, April 25, 2009

Praise Ye Purple Polish

Quite quote: "I don't really want anything to do with love. And Love has made it pretty obvious it wants nothing to do with me either, so now that the feeling is mutual, all should improve itself."

---

Yesterday I got bored in the morning, because DM wouldn't pick her phone up and I wasn't sure what time I should head to school, because I figured no one from the Squad would be there. I got there and I soon ran into friends at the Corner. It was brunch after all. LS texted me and we chatted about Sir Stalker for a bit, until he actually ran across my path. Oh well, as long as he keeps his distance in real life and online, I'm fine.

It's so awkward and even though I appear "scared" of him. I'm not. I just want to avoid him as much as possible. I think all my weeding will bring me sucess.

Now I can live life single and happy as I want to be. Well....Not necessarily happy, but single nonetheless. I really don't want the stress and sting of a boyfriend, of a relationship. I know having someone is really nice and all, just the simple joys of holding someone's hand, but...I would sacrifice that for good friends. I love my friends. That's all I care about. I don't want to be worrying my head off and stressing myself out even more over some guy I will never see again.

It's weird, but I got quite a few compliments about my nail polish. I was happily surprised.

SN said, "It's whimsical."

DM said, "It's quirky. You're in all gray and black and blue and suddenly bam! Purple."

OBL said, "It's really niice."

On a bad note though.

Mika. She left without explanation. I feel like shit. If I had known how screwed up I was and my family was...I would never have made her endure a year (most of a year) with us. We're obviously too crazy. My dad. Me.

She told me not to worry and I think she's on the phone with my mom right now. I don't blame her for running. I'd run also, but right now I have to pretend that I'm happy. I have to make it until June. And probably for the rest of my miserable life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home