June is beyond the horizon
I'm trying to skip over AP tests, Finals and Graduation in my brain and think about the summer. The summer means my birthday and that means I'll be a year older. I'm also trying not to think about getting my driver's license, because I'm terrified of driving. I'd be such a bad driver anyway. But I suppose it is a necessary skill while living in America.
I thought of some things I'd like for my birthday, material goods:
1.) Purple hoodie (to remind of Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship) --> 2 person gift
2.) Gray boots like OBL's or Mickey O's --> All person gift
3.) Jewelry cabinet from Cost Plus World Market --> Maybe 1 person or 2 person gift
4.) American Eagle Black Flats from (8.5) from Payless --> 1 person gift
5.) iTunes Gift card --> Even if it's like $ 5, I'd love you.
Some things not to get me:
1.) Purses --> I love them dearly, but I have enough for every outfit of every color
2.) Body gel, creams, shampoos, body butter --> I have too much and I've got really icky skin. It's sensitive.
3.) No perfume. I get sick from it.
Non Material, just birthday wishes:
1.) The economy to improve
2.) A cure for cancer
3.) My depression to be cured
4.) My metabolism to improve
5.) Enough money for four years of college
6.) Global warming to fully recognized
7.) Some peace for once in the world
I thought of some things I'd like for my birthday, material goods:
1.) Purple hoodie (to remind of Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship) --> 2 person gift
2.) Gray boots like OBL's or Mickey O's --> All person gift
3.) Jewelry cabinet from Cost Plus World Market --> Maybe 1 person or 2 person gift
4.) American Eagle Black Flats from (8.5) from Payless --> 1 person gift
5.) iTunes Gift card --> Even if it's like $ 5, I'd love you.
Some things not to get me:
1.) Purses --> I love them dearly, but I have enough for every outfit of every color
2.) Body gel, creams, shampoos, body butter --> I have too much and I've got really icky skin. It's sensitive.
3.) No perfume. I get sick from it.
Non Material, just birthday wishes:
1.) The economy to improve
2.) A cure for cancer
3.) My depression to be cured
4.) My metabolism to improve
5.) Enough money for four years of college
6.) Global warming to fully recognized
7.) Some peace for once in the world
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home