FOB Folie a Deux Part 2
The concert last Tueday, April 11 was orgasmically amazing. I quote OBL directly: "Orgasm on the spot." She would use that choice word, not me.
Anyway: Hey Monday, Cobra Starship, Metro Station, All Time Low and finally FALL OUT BOY. In that order.
Everyone except for Metro Station and All Time Low sounded freakishly good. I am so glad, because I was worried that both Cobra and FOB would sound badly. Not in the least. They were amazing.
Cobra Starship and FOB played all the best songs. ALL OF THEM. Their performance was highly entertaining.
We have decided that we hate Metro Station and All Time Low. They weren't amazing for one thing, they were vulgar and stage hogs. One of them is a total queen. Both of annoying members of both bands, actually. Miley Cryus should move over to make some room for a couple of other drama queens on her pitiful stage of ear bleeding glory.
And I think flinging bras on stage is a new, weird way of appreciating bands. I'm sort of surprised it didn't happen sooner...
Anyway: Hey Monday, Cobra Starship, Metro Station, All Time Low and finally FALL OUT BOY. In that order.
Everyone except for Metro Station and All Time Low sounded freakishly good. I am so glad, because I was worried that both Cobra and FOB would sound badly. Not in the least. They were amazing.
Cobra Starship and FOB played all the best songs. ALL OF THEM. Their performance was highly entertaining.
We have decided that we hate Metro Station and All Time Low. They weren't amazing for one thing, they were vulgar and stage hogs. One of them is a total queen. Both of annoying members of both bands, actually. Miley Cryus should move over to make some room for a couple of other drama queens on her pitiful stage of ear bleeding glory.
And I think flinging bras on stage is a new, weird way of appreciating bands. I'm sort of surprised it didn't happen sooner...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home