Boys, No means NO
I'm so annoyed.
When I said no, I meant no. I didn't want to go out with him and never wanted to go out with him, because I don't like him. I explained to him face to face about the latter. I thought he understood and I thought I had made him understood. I thought I did this two years ago, but apparently not.
There are many reasons why I am not interested in him, but it infuriates me that he believes we have much in common. He knows nothing about me. I don't want him to know anything about me. We may share the same feeling of sadness, but we handle it in different ways. Or even if it is in the same way. We have nothing else in common. We are two different people and I refuse to let that be an excuse of why we should "be together."
For one thing, he never talked to me in person. He waited for me to come online and then he pounced, stealthily in the cyber shadows. He scared me with his desperation and drove me away. His short temper and shorter fuse.
I told him no one, twice and thrice. Why did he continue? I SAID NO. What the hell does NO mean? Is his definition different than mine, because as far as I have known...NO MEANS NO. It means the opposite of yes.
My exasperation derives from this harassment. I don't want to be pitied for Depression or saved. Nobody can save me. I am the only one who can save myself. He said that he'd leave me alone, but said he'd watch for more Depression notes.
It's none of his business. I made it his business and your business and my business. But I still own it. This isn't a business where I am selling stocks. I own my Depression. Every single shitty share.
So boys, I hope you learned a lesson. Don't push me. I'll push back. I'm trying to be honest. I want to be a good friend and best friends, good friends, will have the strength, should have the strength to be honest to their friends. He is not a friend. He is an acquaintance. What I know about him, I mostly heard from others, third wheels or friends, and only some from himself. I also want to be honest when it comes to MY feelings. And therefore, I was blunt.
I decided to be a hard ass and tell the truth. Why shouldn't I? I don't have to go out with anyone I don't want to. And I don't want his protection.
He shouldn't care about me. He doesn't have to care about me. And vice versa. I'm my own person. I don't need him. He doesn't need me.
He just needs to learn his lesson or else he will only hear "No" in the future.
When I said no, I meant no. I didn't want to go out with him and never wanted to go out with him, because I don't like him. I explained to him face to face about the latter. I thought he understood and I thought I had made him understood. I thought I did this two years ago, but apparently not.
There are many reasons why I am not interested in him, but it infuriates me that he believes we have much in common. He knows nothing about me. I don't want him to know anything about me. We may share the same feeling of sadness, but we handle it in different ways. Or even if it is in the same way. We have nothing else in common. We are two different people and I refuse to let that be an excuse of why we should "be together."
For one thing, he never talked to me in person. He waited for me to come online and then he pounced, stealthily in the cyber shadows. He scared me with his desperation and drove me away. His short temper and shorter fuse.
I told him no one, twice and thrice. Why did he continue? I SAID NO. What the hell does NO mean? Is his definition different than mine, because as far as I have known...NO MEANS NO. It means the opposite of yes.
My exasperation derives from this harassment. I don't want to be pitied for Depression or saved. Nobody can save me. I am the only one who can save myself. He said that he'd leave me alone, but said he'd watch for more Depression notes.
It's none of his business. I made it his business and your business and my business. But I still own it. This isn't a business where I am selling stocks. I own my Depression. Every single shitty share.
So boys, I hope you learned a lesson. Don't push me. I'll push back. I'm trying to be honest. I want to be a good friend and best friends, good friends, will have the strength, should have the strength to be honest to their friends. He is not a friend. He is an acquaintance. What I know about him, I mostly heard from others, third wheels or friends, and only some from himself. I also want to be honest when it comes to MY feelings. And therefore, I was blunt.
I decided to be a hard ass and tell the truth. Why shouldn't I? I don't have to go out with anyone I don't want to. And I don't want his protection.
He shouldn't care about me. He doesn't have to care about me. And vice versa. I'm my own person. I don't need him. He doesn't need me.
He just needs to learn his lesson or else he will only hear "No" in the future.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home