What's the point?
I didn't get into MacMN. What's the chances of me getting in IUIN? Or GRiNCO?
They wish me luck on whatever college I choose to go to. On my journey and all that hopeful crap.
My journey has officially ended. I worked my ass off since I was in middle school only to be rejected by every university or college or school affiliation that comes next after high school. What is the point?
This is proof that I'm dumb and maybe this means that I am meant to be a short order cook somewhere. Or that I should be rotting flesh in some unmarked grave. Or working at a street corner, like we always joke about. No really. Maybe that was really meant for me.
I cannot achieve higher than SJSU.
Nothing higher.
I am a first class idiot. What's the point of me graduating now?
I should just get it over with and disappear. For real.
They wish me luck on whatever college I choose to go to. On my journey and all that hopeful crap.
My journey has officially ended. I worked my ass off since I was in middle school only to be rejected by every university or college or school affiliation that comes next after high school. What is the point?
This is proof that I'm dumb and maybe this means that I am meant to be a short order cook somewhere. Or that I should be rotting flesh in some unmarked grave. Or working at a street corner, like we always joke about. No really. Maybe that was really meant for me.
I cannot achieve higher than SJSU.
Nothing higher.
I am a first class idiot. What's the point of me graduating now?
I should just get it over with and disappear. For real.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home