Tuesday, March 3, 2009

!stressstressstressstressstressstressstressstress!

Things I have to do before tomorrow/today:

1.) Pay EIC $25
2.) Remind Hawaii-ers that I need $18 for pizza
3.) Do HW #23 for math
4.) Reading logs (6 more to go +)
5.) Read BNW
6.) Tell parents somehow about how I don't want to swim this year
7.) Tell parents somehow about FOB concert on April 7th (week night)
8.) 132 --> 120
9.) Try to do all HW before 9:00
10.) Try to get more than 5 hours of sleep

I don't know how much I can actually do. I'm convinced that I'm suffering from a mood-swing disorder or something. One minute happy, the next depressed, the next enraged.

I've been watching too much FRIENDS. "You're all chaotic and twirly and not in a good way" says Phoebe Buffay and that is precisely what life is like. Right now.

I don't think I will graduate consciously. I'll be in a coma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home