Sadies Hawkins Dance continued
So with that said (HOLY CRAP WHERE DID THE TIME GO? I GOTTA GET TRANSLATING!), who would I ask? The guys that I would have asked:
a) Graduated
b) Not nearby
c) Do not exist (but I would totally ask The Phantom to Sadies if he looked like Gerard Butler...And if it worked out and he didn't try to get me with the Punjab Lasso, we could go to prom and he could sing me "Music of the Night"...)
And it's slim pickings at school. I'm not saying there aren't guys, I'm just saying that most guys are:
1.) Blatantly stupid
2.) Druggies/aspiring Drop Out Gangsta types
3.) Scare me (some guy once recommended hentai to me and another stalked me and once this guy stalked two of my friends, because he's really really really out there)
4.) Would totally get the wrong idea and think that this is going to become a committing relationship and expect that you will date him OR get freaked out and never want to talk to you again and things will be forever awkward
And a special 5.) Are gay
That isn't really a problem though. You could go as friends if neither of you can find a date. But even I couldn't do that, because I don't have any gay friends. Just lesbian friends.
So I'll do what I always do for dances. I go with my friends. It's probably better, because it's so awkward dating at school, anyway. It's really really weird. I can't believe people date at our small school. Date. Break up. Find someone else. Date again. IT IS SO WEIRD.
The school is TINY. So everyone knows whose dating who, unless they keep it a really big secret or do some crazy cover up. But everyone knows. I personally know of like several couples where it's just CRAZY. Here is the craziest one:
Girls A and B and C
Boys D and E
Girl A and Boy D are good friends, but they are not romantically involved at all. Mutual friends. Girl A has no boyfriend and neither does Boy D.
Girl B and Boy E are dating. Then something happens and it is implied Boy E breaks up with her or there is some sort of fight which ends in them breaking up.
Girl B then gets together with Boy D. Then Girl A and Boy E get together.
And then Girl B, Boy D, Girl A and Boy E all get in the same class.
Is that crazy or what?
AND THEN Boy E and Girl A break up and like a week or two later, Boy E gets another girlfriend.
My school is SMALL. I'm not like teeny tiny, but small enough that I recognize faces of people I've never seen before and you notice if someone in your entire class (Senior) just goes missing after a while. Most people have known each other since elementary school and gone to the same schools up until now.
You knew each other when you were eating paste and forced to run smile miles and mile club! And now you're sucking face and breaking up and going after someone else? EVERYONE KNOWS EACH OTHER. It's like...INCEST! I swear. Everyone is like one big awkward amazinly large family. All branched.
And at my middle school (I didn't go to the middle school that feeds my current high school), it was even worse, despite it being bigger. Entire families would be at the school at the same time. People had cousins, brothers and sisters there. AWKWARD.
So who do I ask? Yea, I didn't go to middle school with them, but I did go to elementary school with them.
Do not misunderstand me. DO NOT. I liked someone that I knew when I was in kindergarten, but we don't go to the same school and we didn't up through middle school either. I think helps though. It gives you space and makes it more special, because there were so many others around and yet you still liked a person from way back when.
That's just me.
So I'll go to the dance. With my friends. Unless some act of God occurs and then I'll be writing up a storm.
The guy I really would ask...Was my Cinderella M from the GG dance a year ago. I never found him. I'd totally ask him to get to know him better. And also, I owe him a slow dance.
But I only know four things about him:
1.) I know the high school he goes to (not in our district)
2.) I know that he is in the same grade
3.) I know that he part of Key Club
4.) I know his name begins with an M, I swear he said Marvin, but Tracy though she heard Martin
Or...Maybe he didn't say....Marvin or Martin and it's SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!
But whatever. I will never see him again, I'm pretty sure.
So, H-Squad...Who wants to take me to Sadies?
a) Graduated
b) Not nearby
c) Do not exist (but I would totally ask The Phantom to Sadies if he looked like Gerard Butler...And if it worked out and he didn't try to get me with the Punjab Lasso, we could go to prom and he could sing me "Music of the Night"...)
And it's slim pickings at school. I'm not saying there aren't guys, I'm just saying that most guys are:
1.) Blatantly stupid
2.) Druggies/aspiring Drop Out Gangsta types
3.) Scare me (some guy once recommended hentai to me and another stalked me and once this guy stalked two of my friends, because he's really really really out there)
4.) Would totally get the wrong idea and think that this is going to become a committing relationship and expect that you will date him OR get freaked out and never want to talk to you again and things will be forever awkward
And a special 5.) Are gay
That isn't really a problem though. You could go as friends if neither of you can find a date. But even I couldn't do that, because I don't have any gay friends. Just lesbian friends.
So I'll do what I always do for dances. I go with my friends. It's probably better, because it's so awkward dating at school, anyway. It's really really weird. I can't believe people date at our small school. Date. Break up. Find someone else. Date again. IT IS SO WEIRD.
The school is TINY. So everyone knows whose dating who, unless they keep it a really big secret or do some crazy cover up. But everyone knows. I personally know of like several couples where it's just CRAZY. Here is the craziest one:
Girls A and B and C
Boys D and E
Girl A and Boy D are good friends, but they are not romantically involved at all. Mutual friends. Girl A has no boyfriend and neither does Boy D.
Girl B and Boy E are dating. Then something happens and it is implied Boy E breaks up with her or there is some sort of fight which ends in them breaking up.
Girl B then gets together with Boy D. Then Girl A and Boy E get together.
And then Girl B, Boy D, Girl A and Boy E all get in the same class.
Is that crazy or what?
AND THEN Boy E and Girl A break up and like a week or two later, Boy E gets another girlfriend.
My school is SMALL. I'm not like teeny tiny, but small enough that I recognize faces of people I've never seen before and you notice if someone in your entire class (Senior) just goes missing after a while. Most people have known each other since elementary school and gone to the same schools up until now.
You knew each other when you were eating paste and forced to run smile miles and mile club! And now you're sucking face and breaking up and going after someone else? EVERYONE KNOWS EACH OTHER. It's like...INCEST! I swear. Everyone is like one big awkward amazinly large family. All branched.
And at my middle school (I didn't go to the middle school that feeds my current high school), it was even worse, despite it being bigger. Entire families would be at the school at the same time. People had cousins, brothers and sisters there. AWKWARD.
So who do I ask? Yea, I didn't go to middle school with them, but I did go to elementary school with them.
Do not misunderstand me. DO NOT. I liked someone that I knew when I was in kindergarten, but we don't go to the same school and we didn't up through middle school either. I think helps though. It gives you space and makes it more special, because there were so many others around and yet you still liked a person from way back when.
That's just me.
So I'll go to the dance. With my friends. Unless some act of God occurs and then I'll be writing up a storm.
The guy I really would ask...Was my Cinderella M from the GG dance a year ago. I never found him. I'd totally ask him to get to know him better. And also, I owe him a slow dance.
But I only know four things about him:
1.) I know the high school he goes to (not in our district)
2.) I know that he is in the same grade
3.) I know that he part of Key Club
4.) I know his name begins with an M, I swear he said Marvin, but Tracy though she heard Martin
Or...Maybe he didn't say....Marvin or Martin and it's SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!
But whatever. I will never see him again, I'm pretty sure.
So, H-Squad...Who wants to take me to Sadies?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home