Dear Fuzzhead
I just finished reading your FB message from a long long way back. Forgive me, I just read through it all today.
I was just so surprised, so shocked that you found the blog. Well, it is my "fault", I made the link accessible. And I wasn't upset, I was just really surprised. Also, I figured no one would read it anyway, but, you proved me wrong.
I didn't mean to wait so long to read it. But I was scared. I skimmed it the first time and phrases and words just jumped at me.
Thank you for saying something. Well actually more than "something." You said quite a bit.
But as much as you made sense, you confuse me.
Thank you for being my friend and making sense of my emotional-basket-case-blogs.
Yours, Forever Chinny
I was just so surprised, so shocked that you found the blog. Well, it is my "fault", I made the link accessible. And I wasn't upset, I was just really surprised. Also, I figured no one would read it anyway, but, you proved me wrong.
I didn't mean to wait so long to read it. But I was scared. I skimmed it the first time and phrases and words just jumped at me.
Thank you for saying something. Well actually more than "something." You said quite a bit.
But as much as you made sense, you confuse me.
Thank you for being my friend and making sense of my emotional-basket-case-blogs.
Yours, Forever Chinny
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home