Sunday, January 18, 2009

Soothe

OK, just when I thought my depression was in an all time low, it shot back up again.

I should be asleep or doing HW, but I'm just sitting here typing away, hacking away (my cold hasn't gone away--the coughing at least) listening to the pleasant tones of Coldplay. My parents aren't home this weekend; they went skiing leaving me and Connie in the house alone. It's fine. I'm not too scared.

Some of the H-Squad, just the Four Of Us, had a sleepover. Then we went to Farrah's B-Day party. I got back home from that.

Man, now I'm beginning to feel what it's like to live alone. You have to worry about everything and anything: dishes to wash, clothes to wash, clothes to dry, clothes to take out and put back in, the dog and all the little things.

It's stressful. Not to mention the HW.

But I'm not stressed out. I'm doing OK.

I had like a bitching-fest all weekend long. Glad to get some things out in the open now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home