New Year's Resolutions
Funny how people have them and don't keep them. It's like a promise meant to be broken. A test you always fail.
I'm a pessimist...Spare me, please? And I'm an unhappy pessimist at that; one that is self diagnosed depressed.
Sad really. OK, it's probably stress, but I'm just looking for something to take the fall, the blame, because I actually don't know what is making me:
A) Irrationally angry
B) Spontaneous spells of sadness
C) Want to burst into tears ensuing 'sadness'
Buuuut anyway, I have made some Resolutions for myself. They're lame, but probably to someone who:
A) Has a boyfriend
B) Has had a boyfriend
C) Has a story
D) Has finished several stories, completely
So, don't judge me when I my resolutions are:
1.) Finish a story of mine, any story, just A STORY
2.) Finish Volume 1 of MAD DOGS with Trace
3.) Make some positive progress with guys
OK about about number 3, I don't mean anything dirty or inappropriate. When I say progress I mean like gain some confidence in just simple things like talking--OK you know what. I don't have to explain myself. I'll just tell y'all a story instead. It goes something like this:
--
There is a girl who is not exactly very pretty or very skinny, but isn't corpulent or horribly disfigured who is a Senior and has never been kissed, been asked to dance, been asked to a dance or been asked out. She has however, been used and abused. She has been a rebound girl for guys getting over ex-girlfriends and has had a few stalkers who really need to be checked into a mental institution or have their rooms scoured for nudie magazines/computers raided for hentai.
The girl is not necessarily a bad person and yes she is a hormonal-headcase right now, but I think she has a heart and a good one that is usually in the right place. She's also a human, I might add, who is born according to Hobbes, as an evil person. I think she's OK and yet, worse girls, total ugly inside and out bitches have had more progress with the opposite sex than our particular heroine.
The End. I hope not forever....
--
So there you have it. And I'm not the only one~! My friends. MOST OF MY FRIENDS HAVE NEVER BEEN KISSED OR ASKED OUT OR EVER HAD A BOYFRIEND! I can't believe it. They are pretty, funny and cute people. Why are we so unattractive and repellent of guys?
I'm not experienced, but I'm fun loving, I love to laugh. I love dogs. I love art and music. I love good food and movies. I love books. Having adventures. Telling stories. Am I a bore?
OK, I'm not plastic and spastic or airheadish. I'm not fake. I'm really real. Maybe...Maybe I'm too real, but I appreciate HONEST. I don't want to lie or sell myself out just to get a guy to look at me. God forbid. I hate that and yet it works.
It looks like I'll be a hermit. A hermit cat lady. No, not cats. Dogs. I'll be the hermit poodle lady up in the hills.
I'm a pessimist...Spare me, please? And I'm an unhappy pessimist at that; one that is self diagnosed depressed.
Sad really. OK, it's probably stress, but I'm just looking for something to take the fall, the blame, because I actually don't know what is making me:
A) Irrationally angry
B) Spontaneous spells of sadness
C) Want to burst into tears ensuing 'sadness'
Buuuut anyway, I have made some Resolutions for myself. They're lame, but probably to someone who:
A) Has a boyfriend
B) Has had a boyfriend
C) Has a story
D) Has finished several stories, completely
So, don't judge me when I my resolutions are:
1.) Finish a story of mine, any story, just A STORY
2.) Finish Volume 1 of MAD DOGS with Trace
3.) Make some positive progress with guys
OK about about number 3, I don't mean anything dirty or inappropriate. When I say progress I mean like gain some confidence in just simple things like talking--OK you know what. I don't have to explain myself. I'll just tell y'all a story instead. It goes something like this:
--
There is a girl who is not exactly very pretty or very skinny, but isn't corpulent or horribly disfigured who is a Senior and has never been kissed, been asked to dance, been asked to a dance or been asked out. She has however, been used and abused. She has been a rebound girl for guys getting over ex-girlfriends and has had a few stalkers who really need to be checked into a mental institution or have their rooms scoured for nudie magazines/computers raided for hentai.
The girl is not necessarily a bad person and yes she is a hormonal-headcase right now, but I think she has a heart and a good one that is usually in the right place. She's also a human, I might add, who is born according to Hobbes, as an evil person. I think she's OK and yet, worse girls, total ugly inside and out bitches have had more progress with the opposite sex than our particular heroine.
The End. I hope not forever....
--
So there you have it. And I'm not the only one~! My friends. MOST OF MY FRIENDS HAVE NEVER BEEN KISSED OR ASKED OUT OR EVER HAD A BOYFRIEND! I can't believe it. They are pretty, funny and cute people. Why are we so unattractive and repellent of guys?
I'm not experienced, but I'm fun loving, I love to laugh. I love dogs. I love art and music. I love good food and movies. I love books. Having adventures. Telling stories. Am I a bore?
OK, I'm not plastic and spastic or airheadish. I'm not fake. I'm really real. Maybe...Maybe I'm too real, but I appreciate HONEST. I don't want to lie or sell myself out just to get a guy to look at me. God forbid. I hate that and yet it works.
It looks like I'll be a hermit. A hermit cat lady. No, not cats. Dogs. I'll be the hermit poodle lady up in the hills.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home