My wishes can't be wait-listed
I just want to be middle aged
I know, I just want security.
I went exercising at the Y, to see if it'd help me mood
It didn't
But then we went to Whole Foods
And I just saw these ladies like wandering around, all middle aged, eating happily, shopping or walking their dogs
I don't want the bother of being a teenager or going to college, worrying about boys and stuff. I know it's emo and morbid, but I'd rather be closer to death. It's selfish of me, but I'm really bored of living.
I wish I could just donate my life to some person who could make better use of it, like people donating organs.
I'm sitting here crying. I don't know why.
How is it that I'm becoming my friends, their transferring their emotions to me?
They really are.
He was upset, Depressed and now I am. At the same time he was last the year. The previous year. Now he's happy.
She was crying spontaneously without reason. Now I am.
Where are you L? Where are you C? LC I want you back! I want to be myself again!
I wish to be myself again.
I know, I just want security.
I went exercising at the Y, to see if it'd help me mood
It didn't
But then we went to Whole Foods
And I just saw these ladies like wandering around, all middle aged, eating happily, shopping or walking their dogs
I don't want the bother of being a teenager or going to college, worrying about boys and stuff. I know it's emo and morbid, but I'd rather be closer to death. It's selfish of me, but I'm really bored of living.
I wish I could just donate my life to some person who could make better use of it, like people donating organs.
I'm sitting here crying. I don't know why.
How is it that I'm becoming my friends, their transferring their emotions to me?
They really are.
He was upset, Depressed and now I am. At the same time he was last the year. The previous year. Now he's happy.
She was crying spontaneously without reason. Now I am.
Where are you L? Where are you C? LC I want you back! I want to be myself again!
I wish to be myself again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home