I'm not here for your entertainment
Men are wolves. Men are pigs. I know perhaps I am considered a hypocrite because I'm dating a man, but I see it everywhere. Women women women. Made up, starved, exposed, desperate, drugged, begging, pleading, wanting. For men's approval? For their love? For their respect? For their money? What is it that is wanted to badly and what is wanted so much in return? Sex? Is that all it is. Maybe it is money and sex that makes the world go round. Not anything else we beg ourselves, delude and imagine ourselves to believe.
Why are their prostitutes? Why are their models? Why is there lingerie? Why are their supplements, enhancements, surgeries? Why is there porn? Why is there a sex industry? Films, pictures, mail order brides, sex tourism. I can keep going and going.
I feel guilty when I climax because I know there are so many women who come but it's only for the gratification of the person pushed up inside them and maybe they don't come at all. It's for those women that I suddenly feel ashamed. I feel disgusting. I feel like I want to cease to be in existence. Is pleasure supposed to be so good. Maybe it's just a one way street. Maybe that is all it is.
I am a part of the world. I don't want this to be that world.
I make my choices. I, I, I. Comes from I. I make my choices. I am autonomous. I am.
I choose my mate. He still has to prove his worth, because I know mine.
Why are their prostitutes? Why are their models? Why is there lingerie? Why are their supplements, enhancements, surgeries? Why is there porn? Why is there a sex industry? Films, pictures, mail order brides, sex tourism. I can keep going and going.
I feel guilty when I climax because I know there are so many women who come but it's only for the gratification of the person pushed up inside them and maybe they don't come at all. It's for those women that I suddenly feel ashamed. I feel disgusting. I feel like I want to cease to be in existence. Is pleasure supposed to be so good. Maybe it's just a one way street. Maybe that is all it is.
I am a part of the world. I don't want this to be that world.
I make my choices. I, I, I. Comes from I. I make my choices. I am autonomous. I am.
I choose my mate. He still has to prove his worth, because I know mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home