Closure
We had closure and of course D being D and me being me, it went the way we do things. Great then relapse. I shouldn't have expected anything more than D or me. I realize already now that maybe there is a chance we may never be together the way I hope we might and even though he won't admit it outright unless he's with me, he hopes too. He may come back. I might come back. Maybe one of us won't or neither will. The future is unwritten and all answers will come with time. I wonder if he will miss me the way I miss him right now, this very moment. I wonder if he will discover what it is to love and be loved in return, the way I love him right now. It hurts to think I may never know but who knows.
The future is so unpredictable.
And we're subject to change. He keeps saying "you believe what you want to believe" and it's ironic, because I think he's talking to himself. Not me.
The future is so unpredictable.
And we're subject to change. He keeps saying "you believe what you want to believe" and it's ironic, because I think he's talking to himself. Not me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home