Argh
I'm really in a bad mood. Buddy is driving me crazy. I am not in the mood to be tailed everywhere and have him scratch me with his nails when he's trying to get attention or poke me repeatedly with his wet nose.
I am convinced something is wrong with him. He keeps bumping into everything and tripping over EVERYTHING. He keeps shaking and quivering. I can see it even when he's standing up. I wonder if he's having continuous seizures or something. Microseizures? Is that even a legit condition for dogs?
I'm so worried and yet annoyed and just want to push him away and scream bloody murder. I'm going crazy.
I am convinced something is wrong with him. He keeps bumping into everything and tripping over EVERYTHING. He keeps shaking and quivering. I can see it even when he's standing up. I wonder if he's having continuous seizures or something. Microseizures? Is that even a legit condition for dogs?
I'm so worried and yet annoyed and just want to push him away and scream bloody murder. I'm going crazy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home