You
I want you.
I want you to think I am beautiful, the most beautiful with my clothes on and without, with and without make up.
I want you to think I am smart, that I have a unique brand of intelligence.
I want you to appreciate how much I empathize.
I want you to appreciate my sensitivity, I care when I hurt you and mourn when I do hurt you.
I want you to be patient with me because I know I can be ridiculous, but you are too and I don't love you any less or any more.
I want you to tell me that you're mad at me and why and not disappear when you are, I want you to talk to me.
Maybe these are things, too many things to want from you. Because maybe there's just some things we can want but we can't have.
I miss you.
I love you.
I'm waiting for you.
Please don't keep me waiting too long, because it hurts.
I want you to think I am beautiful, the most beautiful with my clothes on and without, with and without make up.
I want you to think I am smart, that I have a unique brand of intelligence.
I want you to appreciate how much I empathize.
I want you to appreciate my sensitivity, I care when I hurt you and mourn when I do hurt you.
I want you to be patient with me because I know I can be ridiculous, but you are too and I don't love you any less or any more.
I want you to tell me that you're mad at me and why and not disappear when you are, I want you to talk to me.
Maybe these are things, too many things to want from you. Because maybe there's just some things we can want but we can't have.
I miss you.
I love you.
I'm waiting for you.
Please don't keep me waiting too long, because it hurts.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home